Report Players

lastedHyperion

Mar 15, 2020
I don't really like to involve myself with things like this nor am i trying to change decisions but i see i was mentioned so as a simi AH pro with little under 100k kills and 1300h in the AH.

I can't really see the cheating part exactly. good AH players can be annoying for sure. that being said the video in question you can see him peek the rock and fire a tow and dip down again causing the tow to land in front of you. which if in 3rd person lower than rock you won't see him but he could see you allowing him to target and make a prefire. and him being good only means this is an alt account it's very common to see. he could have a main account with lots more hours between console and PC. his pods aint all that good and seems most of the skill is tow and the tow can reach max range of 750m and tvs 700m which is about length of air radar if you can see him on air radar he can reach you.

the gunner spotting as you are you lazing from tower isn't all that hard with zoom and spamming Q along with coms to the pilot to get the icon direction. the game can't render the small details so you kinda stick out like a sore thumb on a gray tower. if you was somewhere more hidden i could understand also in comp the 30mm with a good steady pilot can do alot of damage long range but biggest factor is pilot knowledge when to sit still.

like I said only sharing my experience as a AH pilot main, cheating is still a big problem in bf4 so take this info however suits this case

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
I don't really like to involve myself with things like this nor am i trying to change decisions but i see i was mentioned so as a simi AH pro with little under 100k kills and 1300h in the AH.

I can't really see the cheating part exactly. good AH players can be annoying for sure. that being said the video in question you can see him peek the rock and fire a tow and dip down again causing the tow to land in front of you. which if in 3rd person lower than rock you won't see him but he could see you allowing him to target and make a prefire. and him being good only means this is an alt account it's very common to see. he could have a main account with lots more hours between console and PC. his pods aint all that good and seems most of the skill is tow and the tow can reach max range of 750m and tvs 700m which is about length of air radar if you can see him on air radar he can reach you.

the gunner spotting as you are you lazing from tower isn't all that hard with zoom and spamming Q along with coms to the pilot to get the icon direction. the game can't render the small details so you kinda stick out like a sore thumb on a gray tower. if you was somewhere more hidden i could understand also in comp the 30mm with a good steady pilot can do alot of damage long range but biggest factor is pilot knowledge when to sit still.

like I said only sharing my experience as a AH pilot main, cheating is still a big problem in bf4 so take this info however suits this case
My point being is the tow is extremally accurate to the point of no escape. Even if you did it in third person most wouldn't have come close to my plane, but I had to dodge last minute. Given the inconsistencies with the pods and even some TV's, that's where I saw the unparalleled/unnatural accuracy with the tows.

They also managed the cannon fire very accurately and from significant range. It would be difficult to range and hit all those shots accurately to provide significant dmg. There are at least 2 examples where they hit me from a distance with the cannons with an amazing degree of accuracy, specifically the one where the jet finished me off last minute claiming the kill. Multiple people have observed the same.

hector1908

Oct 12, 2021
HAWAII
I will say one thing . No matter how good you are , just try to play on the server with 180 ping and try to hit somebody with the tow .

lastedHyperion

Mar 15, 2020
I will say one thing . No matter how good you are , just try to play on the server with 180 ping and try to hit somebody with the tow .
I play on EU servers often tows are not hard but tvs can be near impossible also higher the ping the more deadly the 30mm become it’s weird the splash dmg is insane.

Last edited:

lastedHyperion

Mar 15, 2020
My point being is the tow is extremally accurate to the point of no escape. Even if you did it in third person most wouldn't have come close to my plane, but I had to dodge last minute. Given the inconsistencies with the pods and even some TV's, that's where I saw the unparalleled/unnatural accuracy with the tows.

They also managed the cannon fire very accurately and from significant range. It would be difficult to range and hit all those shots accurately to provide significant dmg. There are at least 2 examples where they hit me from a distance with the cannons with an amazing degree of accuracy, specifically the one where the jet finished me off last minute claiming the kill. Multiple people have observed the same.
Like I said it could be a result of being good with only tows back in comp days there were pilots that only hit tows we call them towonlyers because they fly with to high of a DPI to hit pods accurately but can easily whip a tow. Im not saying they ain’t cheating but likely not for the gunner I can’t say much because I don’t have much time in the gunner seat. But I feel you the admins have decided and that’s that.

lastedHyperion

Mar 15, 2020
the tracking capabilities for most esp hacks fall short in the heli, they can predict to a certain extent but not guaranteed a kill like in these clips. Being able see a hitbox would be the most key hack but still gotta have an idea on how to aim the tow and pods. Recently I’ve seen what these hacks are capable of in a private sever and safe to say it’s not what most people expect.

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
the tracking capabilities for most esp hacks fall short in the heli, they can predict to a certain extent but not guaranteed a kill like in these clips. Being able see a hitbox would be the most key hack but still gotta have an idea on how to aim the tow and pods. Recently I’ve seen what these hacks are capable of in a private sever and safe to say it’s not what most people expect.
Learn how to play the game and key points on the map, then add in supplementation. There is an assumption it's all or nothing.

As to the theory of alt accounts, someone please enlighten me on the usage of one because burner phones are called burner phones for a reason.

lastedHyperion

Mar 15, 2020
Learn how to play the game and key points on the map, then add in supplementation. There is an assumption it's all or nothing.

As to the theory of alt accounts, someone please enlighten me on the usage of one because burner phones are called burner phones for a reason.
Alt accounts are used for multiple reasons can either just wanting a new start to rank up again or to have an account no one knows so it can prevent targeting from players on a server can also be troll accounts or a new account from being banned on servers or from perm bans but usually difficult since most times it’s an IP ban.

vertical_breach

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Alt accounts are used for multiple reasons can either just wanting a new start to rank up again or to have an account no one knows so it can prevent targeting from players on a server can also be troll accounts or a new account from being banned on servers or from perm bans but usually difficult since most times it’s an IP ban.
I doubt there are many re ranking up again on the few remaining servers, especially on a vehicle map. Given the age of this game, it's likely the ladder options that are being worked around, which isn't a positive behavioral indicator anyway.

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Whether I link it here or it's out there doesn't make a difference, 2 min google search. The idea is to provide context to the work around cheats that are available. If someone is motivated enough, they will decide to do what they will. We're all adults.

Lastly, I'm not sure what the problem with using the PLD is? I get lased all the time in the air from all weapons systems. It's like saying fuck cheaters but at least they don't use lock ons on people....
getting lased in the air and on the group and completely different so you cant even compare them

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
I get hit all the time after ECM, just ask the AA or AA mines with insta deploy.
aa mines shoot way to fast to ecm and aas have passives and active guided missiles other then that and a guy whos close af with a stinger and maybe some other times that i havent thought of you shouldnt be getting hit and if you are pop it before they launch