Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
Username: Lowcountry25

What are you reporting? Toxic player

Who are you reporting? [BUTT]DontDropTheSoap

Date & Time of Incident? all day every day

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident Guy has diarrhea of the mouth and constantly spams the chat with toxic messages. Someone has muted him so that he now gets killed or kicked when he chats. Hoping that this is long-term and not just a 24-hour thing. Tired of seeing his childish nonsense in there.

Proof or Evidence?
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Link to Video

Attachments

• Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    3.8 MB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot (75).png
    Screenshot (75).png
    3.9 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 39

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
Been seeing a lot of this ass-hat again lately. Whenever he can, he'll join my squad and troll me over voice chat until I kick him and set the squad as private. Today he did it again and ominously said to me over VOIP "nice boat. Oh, and nice house, too..." the implication being that he had cyber-stalked me and knew where I lived. Now I'm not concerned about this kid showing up at my house, but I feel that this behavior crosses the line. I'd like to see him gone from here.

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
Been seeing a lot of this ass-hat again lately. Whenever he can, he'll join my squad and troll me over voice chat until I kick him and set the squad as private. Today he did it again and ominously said to me over VOIP "nice boat. Oh, and nice house, too..." the implication being that he had cyber-stalked me and knew where I lived. Now I'm not concerned about this kid showing up at my house, but I feel that this behavior crosses the line. I'd like to see him gone from here.
if he isnt saying a specific place then its just bait

gibruce

Mar 18, 2019
Think Again Gun Fight GIF by BrownSugarApp

Reactions: Lowcountry25

DontDropYoSoap

Dec 20, 2023
USA
LOOOOOOOOOOL bud why am I on your mind so much? Now you resort to making up larps about me? Unreal!

Who has watched this thread (Total: 5) View details