Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Username: Seabee_Mech

What are you reporting? Toxic Player

Who are you reporting? HD16FLH

Date & Time of Incident? 11 Sep 2022 between 7:57 PM - 8:20 PM EST

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident Intentional Jet ramming my LAV 25 twice in his fit of rage.

I don’t care about the crap he says in chat, but what I do care about is the intentional jet ramming into my LAV 25 and disrupting my game play.

The chat log (7:57 PM - 8:20 PM EST) will reveal the ever-growing rage HD16FLH has every time he gets towed and then it finally led to jet ramming my LAV 25.

I have video and still photos taken from my video to prove my case. There are 4 videos for review. 1 is at regular speed and the other 3 are in slow motion (2 Short and 1 Long) to reveal a more detailed profile.

1st Jet Ramming Slo Mo Short Clip
(Time Mark - 0:15)

2nd Jet Ramming Slo Mo Short Clip
(Time Mark - 0:06)

Jet Ramming Slo Mo Long Clip
(Time Mark - 11:27 and 30:20)
If video is too long, view my YouTube page for this video.

Jet Ramming Normal Speed
(Time Mark - 0:08 and 0:28)

Reputation Increased (part 1).jpg

I got this message after !report on RC1 chat log. Am I reading this right, did HD16FLH get reputation points for me reporting him????

Proof or Evidence?
1st Jet Ram by HD16FLH.jpg1st Jet Ram by HD16FLH (mini map).jpg2nd Jet Ram (pilot in seat).jpg2nd Jet Ram (pilot ejected).jpg

Link to Video: See video links above in the Descriptions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: gibruce and CHUPS_M

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Username: Seabee_Mech

What are you reporting? Toxic Player

Who are you reporting? HD16FLH

Date & Time of Incident? 11 Sep 2022 between 7:57 PM - 8:20 PM EST

Which Server were you on? RC1

Describe the incident Intentional Jet ramming my LAV 25 twice in his fit of rage.

I don’t care about the crap he says in chat, but what I do care about is the intentional jet ramming into my LAV 25 and disrupting my game play.

The chat log (7:57 PM - 8:20 PM EST) will reveal the ever-growing rage HD16FLH has every time he gets towed and then it finally led to jet ramming my LAV 25.

I have video and still photos taken from my video to prove my case. There are 4 videos for review. 1 is at regular speed and the other 3 are in slow motion (2 Short and 1 Long) to reveal a more detailed profile.

1st Jet Ramming Slo Mo Short Clip
(Time Mark - 0:15)

2nd Jet Ramming Slo Mo Short Clip
(Time Mark - 0:06)

Jet Ramming Slo Mo Long Clip
(Time Mark - 11:27 and 30:20)
If video is too long, view my YouTube page for this video.

Jet Ramming Normal Speed
(Time Mark - 0:08 and 0:28)

View attachment 7311

I got this message after !report on RC1 chat log. Am I reading this right, did HD16FLH get reputation points for me reporting him????

Proof or Evidence?
View attachment 7307View attachment 7308View attachment 7309View attachment 7310

Link to Video: See video links above in the Descriptions.
i though i was playin in my old GTX460 back when i was tryin to play BF4..... until i buy a Radeon GTX750ti that the game came up live and funny

is it just me, or everyone start to get paranoid and angry about anything more than usual?
Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: DLettuce3030

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
If HD16FLH doesn't get his way he will start pitching tantrums. He feels that he is entitled to be in the Apache for the entire round, and if someone else gets it he will grief them and whine endlessly in chat about it. I don't know what was going on with him yesterday, but while I was in RC1 he filed multiple !reports about a teammate griefing him. I suspect it was the opposite of that and he was harassing someone else for being in the Apache. Maybe a vacation would do him some good.

• Love
Reactions: Seabee_Mech

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
I dunno what the fuck he is talking about. PM he sent me

View attachment 7315
I dont think english is his first language. I think he says the jello on c is fine, but it goes fast and he would like to buy some from the clan. He would like the top tier plan that delivers a new flavor each week. And stop sending one legged hookers to his apartment; the neighbors complain about the hopping noises.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details