Status
Not open for further replies.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
"His response back to me, apparently us young kids at AARP dont know what we are doing..LMAO. I guess I was right to ban his other account the first time! And yea..whatever.. When am I not drunk as hell. By the way, the only reason you can play at Noobs is because they dont stream their server to PBBANS, but since this is an Evenbalance violation, you wont be able to play there either now".

How lame can you get Redkilla? You banned me because "you was drunk as hell". Own it because that was the reason you gave me. Not because I was cheating or doing anything unacceptable. You were wrong from any f*cking angle you choose to look at it. Maybe it was because I dropped c4 on your tank at F? But you were clearly too drunk to remember. This doesnt change my Even Balance, Inc ban but sure is good to get it off my chest. Another thought for the day. How many hackers would be as upset as I am over all this BS in the name of a game? So yeah, give yourself a big pat on the shoulder because this has to be one of your greatest accomplishments in life!

Redkilla didn't ban you. You really need to understand that, i mean seriously. Redkilla never pushed a button or inputted you info anywhere.

Redkilla cannot ban you in Evenbalance/PB Bans and cannot unban you in Evenbalance/PB Bans.

He is merely answering your questions. You most likely entered our server running a global cheat service and it got triggered. Be mad at Evenbalance.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
PunkBuster has made their statement, which means the ban remains. With that said, if you are indeed innocent, my condolences and there's nothing more we can do for you. PB and PBBANS have final say in all of this and we have to enforce their bans or we basically lose our servers. As I mentioned before, we have to accept their choices.

I can understand the frustrations of not being able to resolve what your problems, and what you claim to be a false ban (I'm not trying to be inflammatory, we just have your word vs PB's), but there's nothing that can be done. Complaining at Redkilla, Simpson, or any of the other admins/moderators, or even just us normal clan members won't change their decision at Evenbalance.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Just so you can see it for yourself,

[10.16.2018 18:58:09] Kick Command Issued (Violation (GAMEHACK) #81662) for (slot#2) 73.109.71.254:3659 2b2f02538e5a9cbd9e8bfcf1869e464d OPFOR_1-4
[10.16.2018 18:58:09] Lost Connection (slot #2) 73.109.71.254:3659 2b2f02538e5a9cbd9e8bfcf1869e464d(-) OPFOR_1-4

Fac3le33_Phantom

May 6, 2018
Redkilla: "Just so you can see it for yourself"

[10.16.2018 18:58:09] Kick Command Issued (Violation (GAMEHACK) #81662) for (slot#2) 73.109.71.254:3659 2b2f02538e5a9cbd9e8bfcf1869e464d OPFOR_1-4
[10.16.2018 18:58:09] Lost Connection (slot #2) 73.109.71.254:3659 2b2f02538e5a9cbd9e8bfcf1869e464d(-) OPFOR_1-4

Yes I clearly see it. If you are able to pull up this info on the ban, why can't Alex J from Even balance do the same? This is his comment:
"We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered.
We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer.
Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person".
But they are enforcing the ban. Yes too easy to just enforce the ban. It actually takes some work to do other wise.
Obviously Even Balance Inc and Punk Buster is far from perfect. I have no idea from my end what triggered it and I'm done searching.
I understand that this solution is all you have to work with but it is clearly broken. I also understand that you can do nothing about the ban
but, your comments are not helpful coming from you and Simpson, two of your community leadership. What is the incentive for a level 140 player to start using hacks
when I have played this long without it and have all the perks, weapons etc? None.
I've played on your server for a long time as well as other servers and never had a problem until now this?
And yes I understand that the game has problems with cheaters but that doesn't excuse Alex J. from trying to find out if the ban is valid or
false. If I had cheated and got caught, I would have just moved on. A remarkably convenient tool for the game maker to increase sales! That is laughable veteran Redkilla ...

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
I’m not going to respond as to what Evenbalance can or cannot do. We are not Evenbalance . You were caught, plain and simple. I cannot help you. Nobody knows if you were level 140 when you started using hacks. It’s a new violation so you could’ve had them forever. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details