JTF2-v2_0

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
giphy.gif

JTF2-v2_0

Aug 7, 2019
So I have no idea why I got banned. If you look at PB Bans there are a ton of #81668 issues since one of the updates. If anyone has an idea as to why this happened any help would be greatly appreciated.

JTF2-v2_0

Aug 7, 2019
I tried uninstalling the game and then farting around with that pbsvc.exe deal and it still doesn't let me join servers

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
210 people have been nailed with this violation so far.. And I am still blown away at how many people are still using Win 7

I was plannign on upgrading to Win10 this weekend.

Im sure it will be a shit show of bad drivers and other stupidity.

JTF2-v2_0

Aug 7, 2019
I'm using it because I recently retired from 26+ years in the military and was never here, so there wasn't much of a need to update my personal system.
I know that a new PC is well overdue but I'm a teacher (2nd career) and have a work laptop that I use and never really thought my old PC would be an issue.
Since getting a few emails from Microsoft advising me Win7 will die off next year, I think I have finally got the hint.....also I'm an old man and this PC stuff is a hassle.
I think I'll have to Google some fixes and will send evenbalance an email. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

JTF2-v2_0

Aug 7, 2019
Will do, and I'm sure they will take pity on me (and probably laugh at me) for still using Windows 7.....I just don't want to give Microsoft any more damn money, they got enough of mine as it is already!!!

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017
I was plannign on upgrading to Win10 this weekend.

Im sure it will be a shit show of bad drivers and other stupidity.

BS Just do it.............I am a early adopter of every version of windows and windows 10 is by far the best ever. Go put the big boy pants on and Format C:/ you fucker Whitey.........

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
BS Just do it.............I am a early adopter of every version of windows and windows 10 is by far the best ever. Go put the big boy pants on and Format C:/ you fucker Whitey.........

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Im never an early adopter and im glad I wasnt but its time.

Fuck fresh installs Ill upgrade. Fresh installs are too much of a hassle.

MS has seemed to fix a lot of the early issues they had.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details