</~~~~~~ Its right there plane as day

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017

The data is pulled from different sources apparently. The one on the web page comes from something unknown to me. I have always been told server stats are king. Now go get me my glasses so I can read the rest of the post. LOL

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
The data is pulled from different sources apparently. The one on the web page comes from something unknown to me. I have always been told server stats are king. Now go get me my glasses so I can read the rest of the post. LOL

HAHAH I have a better rank in server than whats posted in gametracker so lets go with in game :highly_amused:

wiz_of_wuz

Sep 8, 2017
The other thing I noticed about grame tracker is that it doesn't look at IP's. The wiz listed on the gametracker is my first alias on here. The server keeps track of all alias and includes in score........

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
The other thing I noticed about grame tracker is that it doesn't look at IP's. The wiz listed on the gametracker is my first alias on here. The server keeps track of all alias and includes in score........

Nice wrk wiz, now give me ur tags.. Lol!

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
</-------it's right there whatareya blind...Don't hate the player hate the Game..and in the Game, on AARP golmud server,tracked by Gametracker I am ahead of Wiz
</-----it's right fucking there,brb I got to go take a Wiz...next is that KarrotCake guy....watch your back man LoL

:p

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
I like the vey yo tink Adios. Glat to Canadanes are taut from the seam bouks dat I yosd in skool. TY you for the input Wiz, I like being #1 in the great state of MI. and I have a six k advantage over #2 so maybe I can hang on for a while. Brain Storm here, if you guys don't kill the black tank I will stay in that slot forever. I hope I can get community support in my quest...............STRYKER.

ADIOS

Jun 5, 2018
Windsor,Ontario,Canada
I like the vey yo tink Adios. Glat to Canadanes are taut from the seam bouks dat I yosd in skool. TY you for the input Wiz, I like being #1 in the great state of MI. and I have a six k advantage over #2 so maybe I can hang on for a while. Brain Storm here, if you guys don't kill the black tank I will stay in that slot forever. I hope I can get community support in my quest...............STRYKER.

Bunch of Haters here STRYKER LoL...they are all in denial,some of them are even blind....except when they are looking for spelling mistakes that is :p

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Next up is that KarrotCake guy LoL>>>don't hate the player hate the Gametracker

index.php

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details