i need to be active and post something

CapRmz

Feb 23, 2020
as u know AARP members i need to post things and show forum activity
lets start a thread about what u recommend me to join faster D:, i really like u all guys

BaNsHlE

Dec 9, 2018
Relax and continue playing and show you are not a dweeb, no fast track to join a clan.

B

Reactions: CapRmz

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018
EZ keep on posting be active in the forums, squad up with clan members and enjoy the ride seeing RedKilla naked pictures in his tank!

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
The impatience of youth. Relax Cap. as it is not an over night process to join the clan but keep up what you are doing and I can see you wearing the tag soon. Cap. joins us on TS and joins squad a lot and is a very unselfish player. He plays well with the other kids in the sand box and is a great team player. So I for one gives him two thumbs up and I hope the seniors are keeping an eye on this one.....................STRYKER.

I don't care what they say Cap. my tank is the cleanest in the fleet since Mr. Pink has been doing his thing. Hell we even have liners in the stainless steel shit bucket. So don't listen to the nay slayers and jump in for a ride.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
The joining part is to have fun with us, while you post how amazing is to be part of our squads with videos mocking each other... That what's all bout

Reactions: Clubfoot1

CapRmz

Feb 23, 2020
The impatience of youth. Relax Cap. as it is not an over night process to join the clan but keep up what you are doing and I can see you wearing the tag soon. Cap. joins us on TS and joins squad a lot and is a very unselfish player. He plays well with the other kids in the sand box and is a great team player. So I for one gives him two thumbs up and I hope the seniors are keeping an eye on this one.....................STRYKER.

I don't care what they say Cap. my tank is the cleanest in the fleet since Mr. Pink has been doing his thing. Hell we even have liners in the stainless steel shit bucket. So don't listen to the nay slayers and jump in for a ride.
has been 3 long years XD everything happened i lost my old PC for about 1 entire year and got a new one, and as always i play RC1 and i think i will do for a long time ahead, enjoyed being playing with u this years, thank u for your replys

Reactions: whitefish21

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
has been 3 long years XD everything happened i lost my old PC for about 1 entire year and got a new one, and as always i play RC1 and i think i will do for a long time ahead, enjoyed being playing with u this years, thank u for your replys
Its not about starting posts, but when you comment on other posts it lets us know you are here and engaging with our community.

Doing that at least a few times a week and continuing to is what you'll want to do.

I think you killed me in game yesterday

SHAME!!! :ROFLMAO:

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Welcome back since your Feb 29, 2020 post.

3 years is a long time in the “Canadian Witness Protection” program waiting for approval to drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile across the US. 🌭🌭🌭🌭

side note: I just read some of the old post and WOW. You sure know how to make friends, lol.

Hope you do better.

CapRmz

Feb 23, 2020
Welcome back since your Feb 29, 2020 post.

3 years is a long time in the “Canadian Witness Protection” program waiting for approval to drive the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile across the US. 🌭🌭🌭🌭

side note: I just read some of the old post and WOW. You sure know how to make friends, lol.

Hope you do better.
im sure ill do better now D: and thank u for the Reply :D

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details