Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

__7urtle

Mar 21, 2017
My name is Miguel, but i prefer to be called turtle/tortuga since i love my nickname haha, im from Mexico, i been living in ATL for almost 10 years,
im bilingual but my english still not fluent, anyway i have not problem having a casual chit chat or playing in coms while playing online games
i really enjoy the server and i like how admins are actually good! very hard to find mature admins/players in battlefield
i been playing battlefield games since 2010 bc2/bf3/hardline/bf4 and recently bf1.. a game i dont play very often, since i still enjoying bf4
im a conquest player but i play all of the modes of this game, rush/obliteration/gunmaster(i was ranked #1 for almost a year with 900 wins)
playing as infantry is enjoyable, but in conquest i play mostly as a tanker or IFV driver, if im drunk i can just sit on the gunner seat or repair
also im never afraid of taking an attack chopper and fly with a friend or play as an engineer and cause troubles with smaw or sraw killing stuff in the air or ground
it will be my pleasure to join the AARP community, i play mostly from 7 to 11 east time. nice to meet you guys!

Red_Dawn_FTG1

Founder
Administrator
Jul 25, 2015
Welcome Turtle! Glad you are here!

loved your comment about gunning when your drunk. you would be a good fit with Redkilla when he is drunk! can you imagine that tanking combo... would be fun to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 3) View details