Curious about the !assist plug-in...

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
This plug-in has been down on RC1 for a couple of days, was just wondering if anyone had intel on whether or not it will be coming back. Have seen a few situations where one team was in bad need of being assisted and had players attempting to do it but unable to.

Reactions: AGOWi

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
seems like the server was restore to the defaults, and is missing the plugins

there's no stats on it..... i lost once again my stats on melee.... i should have more than 19k by now, but start over, is a no no for me, am to tired to try it again

• Sad
Reactions: na7le12

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
was just wondering if anyone had intel on whether or not it will be coming back.
The database that we use got fried in an electrical serge. Simpson has been working on it and has found the issues. We will be completely resetting the stats and stuff as a result of this.

Apparently some of the files got corrupted when the surge happened and it sounds like the entire database just shit itself 😂

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Revenge Of The Sith Power GIF by Star Wars

The downsides of harnessing the dark side while playing

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
My Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bud spencer reaction s GIF

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
On a serious note, sorry all, the database was not recoverable. Will be creating a new one over next few days. Assist should be working now.
That database had failed to track me for quite a while now. For the past couple of years or so, every time I would type !stats it would tell me I had 4 kills and 10 deaths.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
That database had failed to track me for quite a while now. For the past couple of years or so, every time I would type !stats it would tell me I had 4 kills and 10 deaths.
It did that to me as well. I changed a few digits on the end of my gamer name and it started working. But now with a fresh new data base it should be ok. Stats are now working , everyone starts new. That data base has been building for 7-8 years. Thats a huge data base. Not surprised it finally imploded.

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Is this like that huge Facebook settlement where we can ask for a piece of the money just because we were using it?

It sounds like a crossroad. Take the $4.65 Facebook settlement for privacy issues or an IOU on a sticky note federally insured by the “Bank of AARP”. :giggle:

It’s time to consult the “Magic 8-ball” for guidance. :unsure:

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 5) View details