Sacramento, Stupidfornia
Username: ICP003

In-Game Name (Required) ICP003

Age (Required) 53

Location (Required) Northern California

Games (Required) BF4

Any Prior Cheat Convictions (Required) No

Previous Clans (Required)

Reason You Want to Join (Required) Been playing the BF4 platform since 2010 and mainly o the AARP server since around 2017 with a break for about 4-5 years. It’s cool to see familiar names. I’m respectful to everyone when respect is due.

Additional Info Retired military from the OEF- OIF era. World traveler. Recreational salmon and crab fisherman. Love to play BF4 when my carpal tunnel is not acting up.

Do you have discord? No

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
BF4 gave me golfer's elbow in both arms, it's killing me. Welcome to the community, participating regularly is one of the keys to being accepted as a clanmate.

Reactions: ICP003

ICP003

Jan 15, 2024
Sacramento, Stupidfornia
Just keep this guy outta the LAV for my little birds sake. Bad enough when you've got to worry about Chili, Hyro, Seabee, ViperStrike....and now this guy.
It was actually Hydo-Smoka that inspired me to the LAV’s one shot one kill on aircraft. My hand-eye coordination with infantry and flying aircraft has diminished over the years. That’s why the Tank and LAV are my go-to’s.

Reactions: Jyrodelix

Digital Lode

Clan
Jul 29, 2018
Mn
Hello! Stick around, chat, play and make yourself known. Pretty sure we've played a few rounds together.

UAVKILL

Jan 19, 2019
Speaking of clowns, I have a phobia of clowns. Special thanks to being approached by a mime at a late 1970s visit to Circus Vargas in Southern California.
I had a phobia of heights and water for many years, after a certain friend of my adopted sister threw me in Olympic Pool at 4-5 years old.
Years later I found out the girl had died from asthma attack.
So funny enough as you get older phobia's do go. No pun intended, Karma think they call it.

Except drowning have this weird one of driving off a bridge and can't get out. I'm over secure driving.

Mudslide in a mountain side area I survived, phobia because it was a surreal dream like I was there.
Maybe trip to Scotland triggered it.

Good to have you on the forums, played against you on and off.

6KingsGF

Clan Member
Clan
Nov 8, 2017
TX
Welcome! Always nice to know a little about someone who plays that dang IFV well.