Banned for telling Redkilla to stay outta fields with his ucav

XtremeDiesel

Strongest Avenger
Nov 30, 2017
South Florida
Somehow i don't think this is the whole story...
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Cant believe you run such a Loser server here your Banned for standing up to defend yourself in game and tell the above he aint getting flags either what a joke .
Apparently your perma mute didn't teach you a lesson. So you were temp banned. You refuse to spawn in and bitch about your team not taking flags and you sit there with the lowest points on the board. You had about 1000 points that morning and had the nerve to bitch at everyone else who had 20k points or more. Or even better, you just sit on F the whole map and just bitch away in chat. Its the same thing every morning with you. I just got tired of hearing you bitch about your team and you do nothing. Then you throw in your little digs and leave the server only to come back later cause your clan server is empty, as usual . And then act like nothing happened. We were all talking about it in our squad that morning.

I had over 25k points and you bitch to me about taking flags? LMAO!!! While your sitting there barely at 1000? But like the coward you are you immediately left the server after your bullshit comments.

Last edited:

XtremeDiesel

Strongest Avenger
Nov 30, 2017
South Florida
Apparently your perma mute didn't teach you a lesson. So you were temp banned. You refuse to spawn in and bitch about your team not taking flags and you sit there with the lowest points on the board. You had about 1000 points that morning and had the nerve to bitch at everyone else who had 20k points or more. Or even better, you just sit on F the whole map and just bitch away in chat. Its the same thing every morning with you. I just got tired of hearing you bitch about your team and you do nothing. Then you throw in your little digs and leave the server only to come back later cause your clan server is empty, as usual . And then act like nothing happened. We were all talking about it in our squad that morning.

I had over 25k points and you bitch to me about taking flags? LMAO!!! While your sitting there barely at 1000? But like the coward you are you immediately left the server after your bullshit comments.
Worth the wait
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• Haha
Reactions: Jyrodelix and AGOWi

AGOWi

Clan
Dec 9, 2019

RedKilla just said

Attachments

• red reply.gif
    red reply.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 12

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Rock smells a ban or minimum perm mute.

Reactions: XtremeDiesel

UAVKILL

Jan 19, 2019
Cant believe you run such a Loser server here your Banned for standing up to defend yourself in game and tell the above he aint getting flags either what a joke .
Tonight Show Eye Roll GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I give up......................... It's just a game bro. It's a dead game...... I really thought you'd improve.

It's not the server's fault that the game is so lazy.

Sad day................

• Haha
Reactions: shiryu_libra