Status
Not open for further replies.

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
Username: SquarePanties

What is your soldier name in game ? NothingFishyHere

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: Did nothing was banned before because i was tOOOO GOOOOOOD OMG. So this support my badmin on AARP? right? banned twice for not hacking and saying ban me for hacking. BTW DIESEL BANNED ME LOOOL. https://aarpclan.com/threads/doyouevenhack-banappeal.3448/#post-47721 SO STILL A BAD CLAN LOOOL

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 4/8/2024

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
For what exactly? How was I being an asshole, and also how is that against the rules since everyone else does it to others? Did I offend you, bud????? Here is the video for everyone to see:
. Never was an asshole just saying ban me for what you think I'm doing, and I said you screwed up in 2019. You know u did because someone was better than you. Just the truth and u can't take it

XtremeDiesel

Strongest Avenger
Nov 30, 2017
South Florida
For what exactly? How was I being an asshole, and also how is that against the rules since everyone else does it to others? Did I offend you, bud????? Here is the video for everyone to see:
. Never was an asshole just saying ban me for what you think I'm doing, and I said you screwed up in 2019. You know u did because someone was better than you. Just the truth and u can't take it

Why were you even unbaned? ... must be a clerical error.

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
ASK REDKILLA LOOOOL PERSONALLY UNBANNED NEONARDO AND I AFTER WE TOOK OVER ALL YOUR SERVERS WITH BZ LOOL. Dont play dumb like u don't know what bz is because I remember u having a lot more servers

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
So why do you say that bud? Because why? im appealing a false report on nothing? Are u missing cromos? Do u know anything?

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
Do you have a persecution complex?
Just look at your own behavior in this thread and in your own video. Ask yourself how you managed to get yourself banned. Your stats aren't even that remarkable so you definitely weren't banned for 'Cheating'.

All you're doing is baiting the ban, and mischaracterizing it as "Badmins banning me cuz I'm good". Also, Pocket is not an Admin and doesn't speak for why you were banned. A clan tag doesn't automatically make someone an admin, by the way.

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
ARE YOU A RETARD THAT IS WHAT BADMIN IS falsely banning people because they want to. All you do is prove my point. HELL FUCKING YEA IM BAITING THEM. But fuck they shouldn’t take it and that what make them a BADMIN. You wouldn’t understand since ur severs are dying while BZ trembles you. I didn’t saying wrong other than no I’m not cheating and look at 2019. U must be retard son

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
ARE YOU A RETARD THAT IS WHAT BADMIN IS falsely banning people because they want to. All you do is prove my point. HELL FUCKING YEA IM BAITING THEM. But fuck they shouldn’t take it and that what make them a BADMIN. You wouldn’t understand since ur severs are dying while BZ trembles you. I didn’t saying wrong other than no I’m not cheating and look at 2019. U must be retard son. Also saying ban me cheating shouldn’t be a reason for banning someone

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
once again BADMIN abuse and how is this toxic. The dude called me retarted before but I can’t say anything back WOW UR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY HUH

Reactions: zRaidenn-__

SquarePanties

Nov 7, 2019
BRUH IF U HAVENT NOTICED BZ WILL OUTLIVE AARP IDC. It will die to like one server soon Lool only noobs go there

Jmonty

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 7, 2018
MI
once again BADMIN abuse and how is this toxic. The dude called me retarted before but I can’t say anything back WOW UR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY HUH
i'm not anyone with power, say w/e you want.

i sense you are not staying long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.