Under Review Ban Appeal

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
0._.0 yes but we both know that AARP RC1 24/7 golmud railway is the best server on that game. and its not only the map that I truly enjoy, but you guys have brought a beautiful thing to a AMAZING older game. I cant explain how nice it was to get home from work and KNOW that I would be able to load into a GOOD server anytime because your guy's community is truly "alive" and able bring a good time to a old game, I have realized while sleeping that not being able to be apart of the community is horrible. so I am asking wise men of AARP that you unban me so that I may be a productive player of that server.

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
im sorry ALL(even you jsimpson) ....

Are you a professional dick?

Jump In Death GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jmonty

gibruce

Mar 18, 2019
0._.0 yes but we both know that AARP RC1 24/7 golmud railway is the best server on that game. and its not only the map that I truly enjoy, but you guys have brought a beautiful thing to a AMAZING older game. I cant explain how nice it was to get home from work and KNOW that I would be able to load into a GOOD server anytime because your guy's community is truly "alive" and able bring a good time to a old game, I have realized while sleeping that not being able to be apart of the community is horrible. so I am asking wise men of AARP that you unban me so that I may be a productive player of that server.
Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office