Under Review Ban Appeal

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
Username: LaccedJosh

What is your soldier name in game ? LaccedJosh

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: I got banned for nothing? one second i was getting sprayed by 3 vehicles next second im banned. i didnt take a video or a ss

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 3/6/2024

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
You drove you c4 jeep into the enemy base, then perched yourself on a rock in the base continuing to engage tanks. I know because i killed you on the rocks.
Beyond that you spend your time trolling the map being c4 jeep trash not playing objectives.
BF4_GolmudRailway_Overview.jpg

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Pop Tv Johnny Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
go look at the chat logs at that time, someone asked to meet. had nothing to do with killing or spawn killing. i didnt even shoot at YOUR tank or any of the 3 other tanks shooting at me. then I also typed i got set up.

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
also since youd like to play the c4 trash card LOL, its funny to see poeple get mad in chat. with that I indeed play obj, if I only trolled you'd think I would've been banned sooner?

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
let me clairify, I wasnt in the base as your not able to enter with the red zone. i was near the base at best, and i was trying to meet someone to "blow a jeep sky high" i do apologize for allowing the jeep to go in to base, but i want intending on breaking any rules.

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
let me clairify, I wasnt in the base as your not able to enter with the red zone. i was near the base at best, and i was trying to meet someone to "blow a jeep sky high" i do apologize for allowing the jeep to go in to base, but i want intending on breaking any rules.
wasnt*

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
LOL all I WANT is a unban, I dont NEED anything from you. and for me to prove im innocent i have to argue your point?
should I roll over and say i intended on breaking a rule so you feel better? no. I didnt not mean to break a rule, and if I dont get unbanned so be it.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
LOL all I WANT is a unban, I dont NEED anything from you. and for me to prove im innocent i have to argue your point?
should I roll over and say i intended on breaking a rule so you feel better? no. I didnt not mean to break a rule, and if I dont get unbanned so be it.
You know, sometimes just saying you're sorry is better than arguing right and wrong. This isn't reddit.

Reactions: Digital Lode

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
You know, sometimes just saying you're sorry is better than arguing right and wrong. This isn't reddit.
I agree and from this point on im going to just chill out, but this is obviously power abuse. this is among the same lines as having a judge that is also the victim

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
does that mean you know my appeal isnt approved:(((
It means you were so close to following my advice. And then you said "but..." instead of "I'm sorry". I don't know anything. You don't seem like a dick so I think you could get yourself unbanned. I can only guess from my five years of reading ban appeals how well it will work.

LaccedJosh

Mar 6, 2024
southgate
im sorry ALL(even you jsimpson) admins of ALL aarp servers. if I have offended you please forgive me. I never intended to Impede on any boundary set fourth by the fellow men i am adressing here today. I am truly sorry and will never do any action that is prohibited again.