Appeal Denied Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

762sledge

Feb 7, 2022
Canada
Honestly this looks sus as fuck in the second half of the round on A-B. Timestamps above.

Main thing is the positioning and movement, and not getting caught offguard.

Crosshair placement nearly always center mass, regardless of fire rate, target distance or movement.

26:20 thru 26:38 engagement
Why would you stop and wait for the half second looking at the north glitch? Esp picking up the enemy before the character is loaded into the map?

26:50 engagement crosshair snapping to the third guy. Who isn't 3d spotted and was barely visible for a split second behind the jeep.

30:50 pretty good crosshair placement a second in advance.

I'm not saying it's definite but it looks pretty sus and I don't throw out accusations.

Maybe he's just 2x as good as banshie/senz in the A-B rubble game. If so, props to him.

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
7:17 he picked up enemy weapon. i follow a lot of high level infantry players on youtube and this guy is just as good as them, the couching/moving left to right while shooting. i dont think hes sus hes just another pro player.

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago
Honestly this looks sus as fuck in the second half of the round on A-B. Timestamps above.

Main thing is the positioning and movement, and not getting caught offguard.

Crosshair placement nearly always center mass, regardless of fire rate, target distance or movement.

26:20 thru 26:38 engagement
Why would you stop and wait for the half second looking at the north glitch? Esp picking up the enemy before the character is loaded into the map?

26:50 engagement crosshair snapping to the third guy. Who isn't 3d spotted and was barely visible for a split second behind the jeep.

30:50 pretty good crosshair placement a second in advance.

I'm not saying it's definite but it looks pretty sus and I don't throw out accusations.

Maybe he's just 2x as good as banshie/senz in the A-B rubble game. If so, props to him.
26:20 the guy was there and he just spotted him, it may not look good on youtubes compression but i see the video on fullscreen and see the guy

762sledge

Feb 7, 2022
Canada
26:20 the guy was there and he just spotted him, it may not look good on youtubes compression but i see the video on fullscreen and see the guy

I wasn't actually referring to the guy he killed right at 26:20, but the squad spawning into the glitch 26:28. He paused and looked right before they spawned, in the longer context it seemed off to me when I watched the video last night. Afaik when a player is spawning in it registers in the game code before the body appears.

Or it could just be game sense/checking the glitch before you hit the flag.

It's hard to judge just off one demo/round alone, and I'm not saying he's cheating 100%. He could just be that good. There's just several things that jumped out at me as odd.
Such as the 2pt FOV change at the start of the round. Vehicles seem not to notice him. The high confidence and patience in his movement/rotation. That's hard to pull off consistently.

But then again, Russia, 140 ping, I dunno.

Reactions: Digital Lode

Digital Lode

Clan
Jul 29, 2018
Mn
The life of a 140 pinger.

Nice movements on the map. I saw maybe 1 sus snap back to an enemy player that I'm not sure wasn't ESP. Hard to tell on mobile. I do think their ping saves them from some damage.

geg

Feb 18, 2022
usa
The life of a 140 pinger.

Nice movements on the map. I saw maybe 1 sus snap back to an enemy player that I'm not sure wasn't ESP. Hard to tell on mobile. I do think their ping saves them from some damage.
high ping people should be banned if u look at the top of the score boards its all high pingers

• Sad
Reactions: Jmonty

Digital Lode

Clan
Jul 29, 2018
Mn
One of the reasons this game is still played to this day is due to the lag comp making it playable for so many. I get fed up with having a ping around 23ms and getting bodied by 100ms+ players, but I know it would be different if we were playing without any latency.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
I see Datatripper does not like claymores. He gonna get a load of them from me!

And what is this Russsian word I hear you saying, 'fuk'?

• Haha
Reactions: Jmonty
Status
Not open for further replies.