Temp Ban Ban Appeal

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
Username: repeat0ffender

What is your soldier name in game ? repeat0ffender

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: Being a long time player of the map, I am hopeful I can get my ban repealed.

I was doing Jeep AT mine runs laying low under the railroad tracks waiting for tanks leaving the base area. Got jumped by another jeep coming outside of the warning area, that was shooting their jeep guns and doing damage to me. I then hit the gas and rammed him outside of the base warning area blowing him up. I got banned.

Because I did not enter the base area I am hopeful my ban might be overturned.

Thanks. If the ban is deemed worthy, I wish to thank you for all the fun and hundred, if not a thousand plus hours played here.

Cheers,
repeat0ffender

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned Jan 28, 2024

• Wow
Reactions: shiryu_libra

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA

Your appeal statement:
Being a long time player of the map, I am hopeful I can get my ban repealed.

I was doing Jeep AT mine runs laying low under the railroad tracks waiting for tanks leaving the base area. Got jumped by another jeep coming outside of the warning area, that was shooting their jeep guns and doing damage to me. I then hit the gas and rammed him outside of the base warning area blowing him up. I got banned.

Thanks. If the ban is deemed worthy, I wish to thank you for all the fun and hundred, if not a thousand plus hours played here.

Cheers,
repeat0ffender

@repeat0ffender

Dude. You went all in lol. Stop it, get help.

It's probably a temp ban but at one time he was my tank gunner for about 3 years. He's a sweetheart and team player.

Reactions: repeat0ffender

na7le12

Sep 9, 2022
Montreal
donald trump GIF

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
Its just a temp ban, 6 days left.. I am sure if you apologized and said you wont do it again it could be lifted.

Going against the advice of my attorney, Davepar7, I would apologize, and even listen to the torture of WellFed complaining about haxors, i just wish I knew the proper definition the boundaries that are obliviously larger than the BF4 definition. If my ban is lifted I promise never to go full Chrono.

Cheers all and thanks for all the replies. Beers to all.

davepars6

Clan
Jul 21, 2021
USA
Going against the advice of my attorney, Davepar7, I would apologize, and even listen to the torture of WellFed complaining about haxors, i just wish I knew the proper definition the boundaries that are obliviously larger than the BF4 definition. If my ban is lifted I promise never to go full Chrono.

Cheers all and thanks for all the replies. Beers to all.

I never shoot past G or E.

If I manage to take that flag I usually retreat unless it's a close game. Definitely never drive past enemy D territory, that's just asking for it. Don't wait with C4 jeeps just outside of the enemy base, that's lame as shit.

Never go full chrono.

Jan 28, 2024
Savannah
I never shoot past G or E.

If I manage to take that flag I usually retreat unless it's a close game. Definitely never drive past enemy D territory, that's just asking for it. Don't wait with C4 jeeps just outside of the enemy base, that's lame as shit.

Never go full chrono.
I can live with those boundaries. Now if we could only get murtada off of the C flag ;-)

• Love
Reactions: davepars6

zRaidenn-__

Sep 16, 2023
Trinidad and Tobago

Your appeal statement:
Being a long time player of the map, I am hopeful I can get my ban repealed.

Cheers,
repeat0ffender

all these jihad players should be pbanned.