tweeek247

Clan
Jan 21, 2024
Charlotte NC
Username: tweeek247

What is your soldier name in game ? Tweeek247

What server were you banned from ? RC1

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: Inappropriate ban, with no warning or reason. I know the rules and I do not attack neutral home bases. If you are killed outside of your enemy base then I did nothing wrong. What’s the reason for ban jSimpson? According to my recollection I last took out your lil.bird with a target sniper lock on with a rocket. Please explain ban. Thanks.

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 1/22/24

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
I'm not an admin, but I find it funny that you come in here with a chip on your shoulder and an insolent tone and expect to be unbanned. Humility goes a long way, belligerent attitude will get you nowhere in here. If I were you I'd delete this and try again.

tweeek247

Clan
Jan 21, 2024
Charlotte NC
I'm not an admin, but I find it funny that you come in here with a chip on your shoulder and an insolent tone and expect to be unbanned. Humility goes a long way, belligerent attitude will get you nowhere in here. If I were you I'd delete this and try again.
I appreciate your comments and respectfully disagree. I am stating facts and not name calling or being aggressive. Simply questioning the ban reason, since there was none. And if you are wronged by someone how would you respond?

I am not some keyboard cowboy with an attitude, I stand up for my actions and if I ever do anything that’s inappropriate then I would apologize and ask for forgiveness. In this case I did nothing to deserve a ban specifically without any warning.

I know and play everyday with Pocket, Andy, Frapkin, Kroll, Diesel etc. and they all know me well enough that I respect the server rules.

Thank again, have a god day!

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Let's not forget this little gem of a post:
"jsimpson banned me from server with no warning after he was killed by sniper lock on with lil bird rocket. I was in lil bird exiting C towards E when he was taken out of his lil bird by bridge at E outside of enemy base. I was not attacking enemy base nor targeting players exiting enemy base. Please reach out to advise why I was banned as a long-time player. I was inappropriately banned. I question his judgment to be an admin. I await his or your response. "

Here's what happened. Someone from your team drove into our base and stole a tank. I was in a mini bird trying to kill him for a lengthy Tban. As I was firing on him in the base you started firing at me in the base from another mini bird. So I never did get his name to be sure. But since you killed me i was able to get your name, I Tban'D you few days.

Stay away from the enemy base. Read the rules.

Sincerely, the absolute longest time player

Last edited:

tweeek247

Clan
Jan 21, 2024
Charlotte NC
Let's not forget this little gem of a post:
"jsimpson banned me from server with no warning after he was killed by sniper lock on with lil bird rocket. I was in lil bird exiting C towards E when he was taken out of his lil bird by bridge at E outside of enemy base. I was not attacking enemy base nor targeting players exiting enemy base. Please reach out to advise why I was banned as a long-time player. I was inappropriately banned. I question his judgment to be an admin. I await his or your response. "

Here's what happened. Someone from your team drove into our base and stole a tank. I was in a mini bird trying to kill him for a lengthy Tban. As I was firing on him in the base you started firing at me in the base from another mini bird. So I never did get his name to be sure. But since you killed me i was able to get your name, I Tban'D you few days.

Stay away from the enemy base. Read the rules.

Sincerely, the absolute longest time player
Thanks for explaining what was happening on your end. I get the frustration when players attack uncapped and steal tanks, etc. and those individual should be banned for those actions.

However, I stand by my statement that I was not attacking uncap. At the time when I took out your lil bird I was not aware of what was happening outside of E in front of enemy base.

And by your statement you didn’t identify the player who was stealing and attacking you base. And your decision to ban me for the behaviors of others is why I questioned the ban for my single kill on your lil bird by the bridge of E. Not in your base.

When I’ve played with other AARP admins like Redzilla & Kroll, they would at least say something and not just deliver blind judgement with no statement. I’ve played with you many a time as well and really am disappointed that you have this opinion. Anyway, I hope you find the guilty party when you play back the reels. Have a good day!

• Haha
Reactions: CHUPS_M

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
Thanks for explaining what was happening on your end. I get the frustration when players attack uncapped and steal tanks, etc. and those individual should be banned for those actions.

However, I stand by my statement that I was not attacking uncap. At the time when I took out your lil bird I was not aware of what was happening outside of E in front of enemy base.

And by your statement you didn’t identify the player who was stealing and attacking you base. And your decision to ban me for the behaviors of others is why I questioned the ban for my single kill on your lil bird by the bridge of E. Not in your base.

When I’ve played with other AARP admins like Redzilla & Kroll, they would at least say something and not just deliver blind judgement with no statement. I’ve played with you many a time as well and really am disappointed that you have this opinion. Anyway, I hope you find the guilty party when you play back the reels. Have a good day!
Well I coach to not warn (clearly no one listens to me), its your responsibility to read the rules. You were shooting into the base. Feel free to record your videos and prove me wrong. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details