Add a YouTube section for linking their YouTube channel in one place.

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Do we have a YouTube section to allow AARP members/registered users to link their YouTube channel in one place?

AARP can place this YouTube channel section under the “Sticky Threads” section to keep it on top.

I started my YouTube channel around the time I became an AARP registered user to put some of my gaming videos but the only place to link it was in my AARP profile.

By having this YouTube section, it lets members view each other’s YouTube channel in one place listed in alphabetic order and by clicking on their external link will send you directly to their YouTube channel.

Yes, AARP has a “Gallery” section for pics and videos but something more than that.

Here is my YouTube channel. Seabee_Mech - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5Yl4KFBvj0cVdkcDVrHBA)

Everyone, tell me what you think about adding a YouTube channel section.

Reactions: Dashenguyiki

Dashenguyiki

Clan
May 2, 2022
South America
Do we have a YouTube section to allow AARP members/registered users to link their YouTube channel in one place?

AARP can place this YouTube channel section under the “Sticky Threads” section to keep it on top.

I started my YouTube channel around the time I became an AARP registered user to put some of my gaming videos but the only place to link it was in my AARP profile.

By having this YouTube section, it lets members view each other’s YouTube channel in one place listed in alphabetic order and by clicking on their external link will send you directly to their YouTube channel.

Yes, AARP has a “Gallery” section for pics and videos but something more than that.

Here is my YouTube channel. Seabee_Mech - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5Yl4KFBvj0cVdkcDVrHBA)

Everyone, tell me what you think about adding a YouTube channel section.
Only AARP members can add external accounts to the forum?
or how do I place my discord, origin and others?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 3) View details