AARP Discord Channel

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
???
Is it team speak or discord?
I been on discord voice channel for a few days now.
Or both

We have recently been using discord as our secondary form of text communication. These forums are the primary one, and setup much better to host a variety of chat, since everything can be broken down into individual threads.

TeamSpeak is what we use for voice communication in game. That is aside from squad chat.

Discord is good for reaching an admin quickly if there is a problem in game. Most of us have access to it all the time.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Fuck Discord !! Took the link from the forum and tried to get it set up (failed). Got a hold of RedKilla on Face Book for some help and he said I am showing up as off line. On my end it shows I am on line but there is no one there. Guess I will just go and kick a fat hog in the ass...................STRYKER.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Fuck Discord !! Took the link from the forum and tried to get it set up (failed). Got a hold of RedKilla on Face Book for some help and he said I am showing up as off line. On my end it shows I am on line but there is no one there. Guess I will just go and kick a fat hog in the ass...................STRYKER.

Which admin is that?

• Haha
Reactions: whereamIagain

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com

I see you present in the channel sorta

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven
Any way we can add the same backgrounds in discord. I go to the forums every day just to look at the ass of the default one. Never get tired of it. You can see my handprint on the left cheek -- so she is mine and keep your hands off.

Would be nice to move the reporting off the forum and onto discord.

Is there a way to view all messages posted since my last view on discord?

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
Bebop <<< I want some of what you are stoned on brother. First of all I claimed her a long time ago while she was a figment of your imagination, and secondly that hand print is mine. See big and husky like the mans man hand. Now let me say I am not accusing but I have heard you have hands the size of Trump's, so there wouldn't be any evidence of you even being there. And I still say fuck Discord if I am just sorta there................STRYKER.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Bebop <<< I want some of what you are stoned on brother. First of all I claimed her a long time ago while she was a figment of your imagination, and secondly that hand print is mine. See big and husky like the mans man hand. Now let me say I am not accusing but I have heard you have hands the size of Trump's, so there wouldn't be any evidence of you even being there. And I still say fuck Discord if I am just sorta there................STRYKER.

Yeah I saw Stryker claim that ass first too.
Also Stryker, give Discord another chance, it's a pretty good platform!

bebops-ghost

Clan
Jan 13, 2018
Southern Part of Heaven

Willing to share. But that hand print was when we were playing coal miners daughter. She likes to role play. Sweet of her to say it was yours. No threesomes tho, so don't get any ideas.

Not sure about discord. Maybe uninstall and try again?

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details