Sorry but I can NOT open BF4... I don't wtf is going on

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Ihad an issue with lauching BF4 a couple of years ago. Had to go into my browser and find the old Battlefield 4 Battlelog login and of course it sent me into Origen also, but proceeded to login correctly after that.

ElChangoFeo

Clan
Dec 4, 2019
San Diego
Chili, I recently had a similar issue. It turned out to be my anti-virus program that was keeping the game from launching.

ElChangoFeo

Clan
Dec 4, 2019
San Diego
Chili, what security software are you using? If it happens to be Trend let me know and I have a possible Fix for you.

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
I've tried everything I can find online about it not working. even reinstalled it 4 times... I'm fucked I guess.
Reinstall the net framework at the _install game, I see ur using alotta game, and that's how u corrupt the BF ones

Base game folder/_install/there's alotta files the but there's one about VC, reinstalled and that's it

Happens when u install games from steam app, tends to breaker already installed files from other sources like BF, if I remember correctly is the net framework 10, 12, 13 and 15, the ones this game use it, but the main one is the 10 that's already in the setup

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details