Server rules for your 24/7 golmud railway

TensuTarrok

Convicted Cheater
Jul 18, 2020
so this is my favorite server from you guys the only issue i find is the constant being sniped in my spawn before i can get out.

the admin bot isnt quick enough to respond to snipers pealing you of in spawn which is a pain because your not just going to admin extra peeps to handle the issue (well not unless you trust them all)

i dont know what to suggest doing on this but can you take a look into finding some sort of solution for this issue as its one of your server rules.

big shout out still though cause still great servers no matter what

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Best thing you can do is you !report to report the player in real time. You should also record it and post it so we can witness it happening.

TensuTarrok

Convicted Cheater
Jul 18, 2020
lol yh that did make me laugh banned cause i saw somone moving between to rocks which took me a minute to work was an actual play thumbs up

TensuTarrok

Convicted Cheater
Jul 18, 2020
well you made an accusation earlier in chat i had esp then i got banned for shooting a guy between two rocks i could clearly see was a player so i started spay bursting while straffin again thumbs up not esp if i see them

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
WTF did I just see? I am sure of it now, aliens have landed on Earth and they are not very smart..................STRYKER.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details