DragonMyNutz

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMyNutz

Banned
Sep 28, 2020
I see you have been banned. Too late to say you are sorry... Shame, shame, shame.

I didn't cheat. Watch the video. The guy who banned me on database is butt buddies with the guy in-game. He literally posted on this thread and he's the same guy that banned me on database. I don't know what to do at this point, I'm not buying the game again + premium.

jsimpson32

Founder MCP
Administrator
Aug 29, 2015
Digital Purgatory
farmersonly.com
I didn't cheat. Watch the video. The guy who banned me on database is butt buddies with the guy in-game. He literally posted on this thread and he's the same guy that banned me on database. I don't know what to do at this point, I'm not buying the game again + premium.

Cheer up my little cheater buddy! There are a good many servers that don’t use bf4bd plugin. Search for them and continue your impossible headshot spree.

SanitizedName

Jul 31, 2019
Idaho, USA

Actually (if you're referring to me as the "in-game" guy), while I know neo, and have gotten my ass handed to me by him on several occasions, I would hardly consider us "butt buddies". While I was on your team, I watched you run around w/ a pistol, directly toward enemies (even when they were behind cover and not shooting), switch to your LMG and headshot them.

Take a look at your stats - you're pretty incredible for someone that hasn't been playing long. Your BF3 stats look pretty spurious too. Try not to be so obvious with the next code you buy.

With all that being said, you're going the wrong way about getting your ban lifted. Acting like a douche and attacking the admins is not the best path forward. They run a pretty clean server, and we are all trying to keep it that way.

~SN

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017

Apology accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details