Dr_Tarr

00-KALLY-00

Apr 30, 2019
Is it possible that these ban waves are false positives.. first it was keeps now dr tarr wtf.. these are regs that ive played with/against for a long time.. seems weird 2 in the same week =(....and wow now i just saw Guidoune also.. nah something weird.. was there an update... nvidea.. windows.. amd..something last week?

Last edited:

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
Is it possible that these ban waves are false positives.. first it was keeps now dr tarr wtf.. these are regs that ive played with/against for a long time.. seems weird 2 in the same week =(....and wow now i just saw Guidoune also.. nah something weird.. was there an update... nvidea.. windows.. amd..something last week?

If they believe they've been hit with a false-flag ban, they need to take it up with Evenbalance/PBBANs. It does happen, but it's extremely rare.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com

Neither one of them have appealed, and yes of course its possible, like a .00000000000001% chance. Nothing we can do about it.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details