D4T1GUY69

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
O.K. evidence was gathered and submitted to BF4DB and there was enough there for a ban. I read the ban and seen the name "The NotoriosDoge" took action and this is what confuses me. Being an Admin for BF4DB did he make this decision on his own or is there a panel to process this information and make a ruling? Does anyone have information as how the process works? Just so many questions, sorry...................STRYKER.

KarekCat

Forum Duke
Sep 21, 2017
Between Here and There
O.K. evidence was gathered and submitted to BF4DB and there was enough there for a ban. I read the ban and seen the name "The NotoriosDoge" took action and this is what confuses me. Being an Admin for BF4DB did he make this decision on his own or is there a panel to process this information and make a ruling? Does anyone have information as how the process works? Just so many questions, sorry...................STRYKER.

Once we hand the evidence to BF4DB, our work is (generally) done. From there they decide if there's enough to ban.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
I think it is a decision made by one person. But I'd imagine that the people who have to power to make bans have that power because they are trusted to make good decisions.

5scar-STRYKER

Self Elected Shop Steward
Banned
Dec 27, 2017
TY Karak for trying to help me understand the complexities of the system which is very complex to say the very least. I think I have been locked up to long as my mind wanders in all directions these days. Now I wonder how someone with great talent for the game escapes a ban. We all know there are many pro players that play with a skill set much higher than ours, and how they avoid being banned. Maybe there is a white list for such players?

Oh oh new thoughts I have to investigate. Is the horn on a Unicorn solid or hollow? Just another one of those questions that may never be figured out..............STRYKER.

O.K. lawn is going to be open this weekend for anyone interested and Samantha is feeling frisky as hell.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
TY Karak for trying to help me understand the complexities of the system which is very complex to say the very least. I think I have been locked up to long as my mind wanders in all directions these days. Now I wonder how someone with great talent for the game escapes a ban. We all know there are many pro players that play with a skill set much higher than ours, and how they avoid being banned. Maybe there is a white list for such players?

Oh oh new thoughts I have to investigate. Is the horn on a Unicorn solid or hollow? Just another one of those questions that may never be figured out..............STRYKER.

O.K. lawn is going to be open this weekend for anyone interested and Samantha is feeling frisky as hell.

Unicorn horns are solid.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details