Not open for further replies.

Kylorenzz

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Username: Kylorenzz

What is your soldier name in game ? KyloRenzz

What server were you banned from ? RC3

Link to video: ( Not Required )

Your appeal statement: I checked the Battlelog. no actual reason listed. in game. spoke with Redkilla who believed i was using ESP. I advised him that i can clearly see him on the ground from a jet. in which his reply was not in a building. thus i received a ban.
This couldve easily been resolved by him spectating me. There is a reason why people in jets run the Air to Ground missle because it make it very easy to see people running on the ground and spot them. if there is a way to rewatch a match, you can see that it he was on top of a building when i spotted him, and thus i can see where he runs. Ive also have already been ran through BF4DB multiple times. hopefully, at least request a thorough investigation be done, because this feels as through it was done out of pure frustration in game and an assumption. not by actually cheating

Upload Proof/Evidence (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Date You Were Banned 08/10/2023

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Dude you were shooting into buildings from a jet where i was on the bottom floor. You did it over and over again. You would make your pass, id run to a different building and you attacked that one next.There was only like 6 people in there and there was no way i was spotted. Once maybe twice but every single time? Nope. There was no way you could have known. I even spawned in a jeep at Bravo ran into the building and just sat in a corner and 30 seconds later, there you are..shooting at the building. Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 3) View details