👎taliBANANA_74

Two weeks and nobody caught him? What should Schmoes like me search for? We can help out too? He used to kill me all the time, but I figured folks here would catch him. if he was a cheater. He played daily on hardcore. OMG there's a few guys like him that are sus too. What has the world come too.
200.gif

Last edited:
Two weeks and nobody caught him? What should Schmoes like me search for? We can help out too? He used to kill me all the time, but I figured folks here would catch him. if he was a cheater. He played daily on hardcore. OMG there's a few guys like him that are sus too. What has the world come too.
200.gif
Raz and I had some questions on how he was finding us in 'interesting' spots, but figured it was just him playing so much with us (got to know our game). Wrote it off at the time because he was a blast to play with.

~SN

Raz and I had some questions on how he was finding us in 'interesting' spots, but figured it was just him playing so much with us (got to know our game). Wrote it off at the time because he was a blast to play with.

~SN
Well you said the same about me the other day. I was waiting for your accusation to post this video but here it is showing you the commander had spotted and UAVed you. That is how I knew where you were.

Well you said the same about me the other day. I was waiting for your accusation to post this video but here it is showing you the commander had spotted and UAVed you. That is how I knew where you were.

Yeah, thought it was sketchy until your commander piped up. I even asked about a commander about 1min in to your vid, and you said nothing, so I started recording. I'm not one to openly accuse (especially in-game). I do what you did... get proof. I spend A LOT of time spec'ing (thanks work from home/covid) - just ask Red and Karek.

~SN

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details