👎 ShilbyWright

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
The video in your report thread was far too short, and didn't include any "instant kills" in it. They left the moment I started spectating them, so I just used stats.
In that 10 second video he is killing 5 players from the jeep. Do you think that is normal? Other players were complaining about him. That was toward the end of the round so didnt include everything.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
It could be, depending on where he is on the map, and the situation. Ultimately it wasn't enough to go off of.
He instant killed me in the little bird and that why I reported him in game. Was not running video during that time frame, but deffinately turned it on for next time. Anyway, he is gone. Thank you Kat.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
He instant killed me in the little bird and that why I reported him in game. Was not running video during that time frame, but deffinately turned it on for next time. Anyway, he is gone. Thank you Kat.
Man I keep telling you that you should just run retroactive video capture, just leave it on and you can capture things after they happen.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Man I keep telling you that you should just run retroactive video capture, just leave it on and you can capture things after they happen.
Does that involve starting it before gameplay and have it running in the background?

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Does that involve starting it before gameplay and have it running in the background?
Kind of. You have many options for it (Nvidia Shadowplay, Radeon Relive, OBS Replay Buffer, and even Windows Game Bar for anyone with Windows 10). I use Radeon Relive, and I set it to store a 15 second buffer in my system memory. In this way the only resource it practically uses is my RAM, and not very much of it.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Kind of. You have many options for it (Nvidia Shadowplay, Radeon Relive, OBS Replay Buffer, and even Windows Game Bar for anyone with Windows 10). I use Radeon Relive, and I set it to store a 15 second buffer in my system memory. In this way the only resource it practically uses is my RAM, and not very much of it.
As I see using Nvidia Video Capturing it stores only to 5 minutes play to RAM. Only when I issue the store last 5 mins does it go to the hard drive.

Was not even expecting to see a hack on the server since I have not seen much hacking going on recently.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
As I see using Nvidia Video Capturing it stores only to 5 minutes play to RAM. Only when I issue the store last 5 mins does it go to the hard drive.

Was not even expecting to see a hack on the server since I have not seen much hacking going on recently.
Yeah it should buffer to RAM by default, it's not good to do it the hard drive until you want to save it.

But I want to be clear, by Nvidia Video Capture, do you mean that you press a hotkey and it starts recording what happens after you press the key, or you press a hotkey and it saves the last 5 mins of your gameplay to your hard drive? Because if you have it set up in the latter configuration, you shouldn't have to worry about turning it on/off. It should just stay running in the background and you just press the hotkey to save the last 5 mins of your screen. It wouldn't matter if you expect to see a cheater or not since if you see it you can capture what already happened.

Also you can change the length of the buffer in the Shadowplay settings.

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Dan, to activate it a press the Left Alt key, Shift key and F10 to get it started. I get a notification top right that it is on and a little icon in task bar showing it is running. To save last 5 minutes I have to press Alt F10. That can be changed in settings in case that button seq is used in game.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Dan, to activate it a press the Left Alt key, Shift key and F10 to get it started. I get a notification top right that it is on and a little icon in task bar showing it is running. To save last 5 minutes I have to press Alt F10. That can be changed in settings in case that button seq is used in game.
Ok so you use both. Yeah so you don't have to worry about running video for any frame, you can just use your alt f10 if anything happens.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 1) View details