WeFightForThem

Carp

Nov 27, 2017
Red Lion Pa
That's EXACTLY what Im saying!!!!

What if she puts Nixon's nose up your ass? My wife put a finger up my ass once during sex. I shot out of the bed and sprained wrist. LOL. We were about 25 years old at the time. I had my annual physical 2 weeks ago and my doctor surprised me in the same way. I almost decked him.:chargrined:

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
What if she puts Nixon's nose up your ass? My wife put a finger up my ass once during sex. I shot out of the bed and sprained wrist. LOL. We were about 25 years old at the time. I had my annual physical 2 weeks ago and my doctor surprised me in the same way. I almost decked him.:chargrined:

Where else would Nixon's nose go?

My first prostate exam wasn't too bad. Although, I think the chocking and grunting from the doctor was a little unprofessional. :glee:

Talk2dabullet

Clan
Jan 12, 2018

Hahahaha oh yeah prostate geez

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details