TS3 & VOIP Syncrinicity

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Here I will show you how to achieve a perfect synergy between TS3 and VOIP. Specifically, making it so that when you press your VOIP button in BF4, it will mute your mic in TS3.

1. Open TS3 and press Alt+P to open Options

1.png

2. Go to the Hotkeys tab and click Add

2.png

3. Select On key down (selected by default), go to Action > Microphone, double click Toggle Microphone Mute and press the key you use in BF4 to activate your microphone then click OK

3.png

4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 but instead of selecting On key down, select On key release

5. Double click Toggle Microphone Mute and press the same key again

6. Now go to the Notifications tab > Sound capture and uncheck the Muted and Unmuted boxes

4.png

Now when you hold down you mic button, it will disable your mic in TS3 so that you can communicate exclusively to your squad.

Last edited:

BaNsHlE

Dec 9, 2018
Very nice tip I have 2 buttons setup, one for voip and one for TS... I always push wrong one lol

B

whitefish21

Avenger
Dec 19, 2017
Great tutorial Dan.
One reason I stay away from TS is due to the doubling of voice or having two separate hot keys to use. I will definitely do this for future use. I made it a sticky.

Dan_

Clan Member
Clan
Jan 14, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Great tutorial Dan.
One reason I stay away from TS is due to the doubling of voice or having two separate hot keys to use. I will definitely do this for future use. I made it a sticky.

Sweet thanks! Didn't know this many people would even be interested in doing this lol.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details