Redkilla inspires you.

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
DTLA.. Ur bitch likes me more Bruh
You know my scores by now. Basically, I blow. Yet yesterday I had a somewhat good score on R3 maps at dawn. Reason Redkilla inspires you. I have never been in a real battle like war and chit. So I always wondered when you read that the General inspired his men to win. I was like yeah right. It's true. Watching REDKILLA slay many and ways he defends himself like a cornered bear against wolves. I was so proud to be in AARP. I would have followed REDKILLA to hell if he had even thought it. Seeing Red call out players base raping and killing so many so fucking easily. I was in awe of the man. Again Red I thank you for letting me in your clan, sir. My aisisit rep is now 650 or so and I will be spending more time seeding in r3. Personally, it was so much fun playing R3 this morning.

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
You know my scores by now. Basically, I blow. Yet yesterday I had a somewhat good score on R3 maps at dawn. Reason Redkilla inspires you. I have never been in a real battle like war and chit. So I always wondered when you read that the General inspired his men to win. I was like yeah right. It's true. Watching REDKILLA slay many and ways he defends himself like a cornered bear against wolves. I was so proud to be in AARP. I would have followed REDKILLA to hell if he had even thought it. Seeing Red call out players base raping and killing so many so fucking easily. I was in awe of the man. Again Red I thank you for letting me in your clan, sir. My aisisit rep is now 650 or so and I will be spending more time seeding in r3. Personally, it was so much fun playing R3 this morning.
LOL, Im usually in there seeding by 4am MST..If you see me switching sides constantly its to keep the balance.. See ya tomorrow!

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
Hi yes, sir. I love switching sides every time in-game. I had 650 rep am sure nothing compared to others. I love it cause it means your going to the team that's being wiped out. I firmly believe it will make me a better player to always have the odds against me. Red Isaw you in action telling mofs to stop base raping orr massive ban. ahahah loved it. It's like a Wyatt Earp movie.

tobyloveswar

Jan 15, 2019
All I know is, I jumped at the chance for Redkilla nudes that were promised in GR and I'm still waiting....
Redkillas nudes are more what you call guidelines than actual nudes... Argh

Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

• Haha
Reactions: Vaughngoalie

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 3) View details