Post-round accolades on RC1 feature...

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
I've always liked the recognition given post-round to the players who had the most knife kills, road kills, C4 kills, claymores, etc. I was playing RC1 yesterday and was in a squad with TheChineseBaby. He was playing as a medic and was able to get SEVEN defibrillator kills in one round, including 2 back to back on some players camping inside the glitch at B! I don't think I've had seven defib kills in the past nine years combined. He and I were discussing that it would be nice if that awards plug-in recognized defib kills and even repair tool kills. Any chance of adding those? They are certainly not easy to come by and are rarer than knife kills and C4 kills for sure. No offense taken if nobody likes this idea, just thought I'd suggest it.

AGOWi

Clan
Dec 9, 2019
I wouldn't mind seeing it, if this is possible. I think you are on to something Low, might try and get some defib kills to join the trend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lowcountry25

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Went to Battlelog to check how many defib kills I have all-time. Just 3!
big bang theory noob GIF

TheKoreanBaby

Clan Member
Clan
Feb 10, 2018
Los Angeles, California
I've always liked the recognition given post-round to the players who had the most knife kills, road kills, C4 kills, claymores, etc. I was playing RC1 yesterday and was in a squad with TheChineseBaby. He was playing as a medic and was able to get SEVEN defibrillator kills in one round, including 2 back to back on some players camping inside the glitch at B! I don't think I've had seven defib kills in the past nine years combined. He and I were discussing that it would be nice if that awards plug-in recognized defib kills and even repair tool kills. Any chance of adding those? They are certainly not easy to come by and are rarer than knife kills and C4 kills for sure. No offense taken if nobody likes this idea, just thought I'd suggest it.
It was fun but I'd lean slightly against recognition from the standpoint that it's hard to imagine that the defibs were in service of team play. I think the round was decided largely by the point that I went off the rails and risked my medic license, so it was more just goofing off. I think it would lead to some bizarre onanistic play (which is fun, but, again, if teamplay is encouraged, it's a bad look).

Yeah, I gots opinions. UCAV is up there, too, as none too team-favoring. If I saw it used in the service of squad play in a systematic way, that could be amazing--and it's a scary thought. But it mostly just strikes me as a hermit move. Hands thrown up, I'm going to get mine and aggravate some folks kinda thing. So I'm against recognition there, too.

Lowcountry25

Clan
Feb 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
It was fun but I'd lean slightly against recognition from the standpoint that it's hard to imagine that the defibs were in service of team play. I think the round was decided largely by the point that I went off the rails and risked my medic license, so it was more just goofing off. I think it would lead to some bizarre onanistic play (which is fun, but, again, if teamplay is encouraged, it's a bad look).

Yeah, I gots opinions. UCAV is up there, too, as none too team-favoring. If I saw it used in the service of squad play in a systematic way, that could be amazing--and it's a scary thought. But it mostly just strikes me as a hermit move. Hands thrown up, I'm going to get mine and aggravate some folks kinda thing. So I'm against recognition there, too.
The more I think about it, the more I seem to recall that you had eight defib kills that round, not seven...

TheKoreanBaby

Clan Member
Clan
Feb 10, 2018
Los Angeles, California
The more I think about it, the more I seem to recall that you had eight defib kills that round, not seven...
I think it was eight. I hope to bury this on m record, sir. Expunge it or whatever.

You know, I'm having thoughts about my roadkill frenzies, too. I think from a certain standpoint you get bizarre results, there, too.

In a confessional mode at the moment, I'll say that my donuts at Alpha and Bravo are meant to draw fire more than anything, and the roadkills are just road gravy.

Reactions: Lowcountry25

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 3) View details