Phantom Assignment Tutorial and Search Party for Participants

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
The PHANTOM assignments are a bunch of fun Easter eggs in the BF4 game, and I want to work on getting all the BF4 assignements. The phantom assignments are a long set of assignements and easter eggs that were found by players years ago, but still remain a cool part of the game.

So to start off the phantom projects you want to go to the battlelog age rating page (linked below)
Age Rating Page

Now in the middle of the page you will see a little skull with a mask over it
1667665838202.png

It might be hard to see, but when you click it, it will bring you to a page that looks like this. It will ask for a password

1667665889869.png

The password that you should enter for this first code is "bumpinthenight". Then it will ask you for another password

1667665965846.png

The next password is "epic dream worlds" Yay now you have one more password to put in.

1667666478191.png

Now the last and final code is "24344241893"

1667668827596.png
Alright congratulations! now you have unlocked the assignments. But wait... There's more!

After you have done all that, there is a new section on your battlelog page. It shows the following assignments on your assignments tab. These are what we just unlocked with all those passwords.

1667668903707.png
Your next goal is to work on the first three assignments. They work just like every other assignemt and there is nothing special about them. They're a little tedious but nothing too big.

Next comes the hard part, the hunt for dog tags. Located on the maps Hanger 21, Giants Of Karelia, Operation Whiteout, and Hammerhead are little tiny boxes. These boxes, when knifed, will give you a dog tag. Each map has a different dog tag and a ton of spots for it to be. I am currently struggling to find all the tags, however I did find one in hanger 21. There are lots of tutorials and videos out there of places to find these dog tags, I suggest you do your own research as I haven't had much luck.

For the final step of the prosses, you need four people with the phantom camo for both gun and player (unlocked with the assignments), the dog tag unlocked from the assignment, and 1 of the four dog tags found in the maps above. Then these four players will go into an elevator located on hanger 21 in the far back by A flag. They will be checked to see if they all have a unique dog tag, the phantom camo(S) and the phantom dog tag. If all is there, the elevator will open in a room with a phantom bow, and the shield. They will have to use the code 1290429397648970 to get through the "shield" and then they will be in the phantom room.

The phantom room contains the phantom bow, witch can also be grabbed in a box on the operation outbreak map, and on the top of one of the file cabinets is the phantom operative assignment. It is a paper that you simply interact with. That is how you get the bow and the assignment.

Now my question to everyone here: Who wants to go on this mission with me? I need 3 other people with all those requirements. I am happy to help find the dog tags with you!

Let me know if you have any questions or want to try and get down that elevator with me!
Edit-typo in password #3

Attachments

• 1667666475479.png
    1667666475479.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

shiryu_libra

Clan
Mar 7, 2018
the number password, aint workin, maybe is a diff pass every time

the one that work for me, was "24344241893"

Last edited:

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
I went to the page and found out that I have already completed the first 3 assignments.

I guess the only thing left to do now is camp in the Golmud hills and wait for BF-7.

I got my Phantom bow for free on map Operation Outbreak back when so that is where it stopped for me.

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
I went to the page and found out that I have already completed the first 3 assignments.
Oh cool! IF you really wanted to you could probably go out searching for those dog tags, but thats a pain. We should probably get like a team of players together to all go out and look.

And yeah the bow is free on Operatin Outbreak. The whole secret elevator stuff is really only for that last assignment

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Oh cool! IF you really wanted to you could probably go out searching for those dog tags, but thats a pain. We should probably get like a team of players together to all go out and look.

And yeah the bow is free on Operatin Outbreak. The whole secret elevator stuff is really only for that last assignment

If there is a lot of people interested in fully completing the quest of finally getting to the basement via the elevator in Hanger 21 to get their Pokémon cards”,

Then,

Use the RC3 server to have maps Hanger 21, Giants of Karelia, Operation Whiteout, and Hammerhead in rotation for a while.

We can call it “Operation Dog Tag”.

side note - I did look for those dog tags back when for 2 weeks then found out that it can be a real pain in the ass at times.

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
Use the RC3 server to have maps Hanger 21, Giants of Karelia, Operation Whiteout, and Hammerhead in rotation.
Yeah I totally agree, if we can get enough people interested it might be worth it. There are already servers that have the final stand maps in rotation too, but I see no reason we couldn't change RC2 or RC3 to the final stand maps for a weekend or two

The question is how many people are interested in it?

Reactions: Seabee_Mech

Seabee_Mech

Clan
May 14, 2022
Ohio, south of Canada.
Yeah I totally agree, if we can get enough people interested it might be worth it. There are already servers that have the final stand maps in rotation too, but I see no reason we couldn't change RC2 or RC3 to the final stand maps for a weekend or two

The question is how many people are interested in it?
You got my Vote. In the meantime, I'm going to start my search when I have 2-3 hours to spare now and then to get a dog tag or all 4, maybe not all 4.

Reactions: RyanNet11

Infiltrator417

Clan
Mar 10, 2022
Upstate New York
I went through this years ago and it's a fun ride, made much less frustrating these days given the tutorials and walk throughs that became available in the year or two after people started working through it the hard way.

Dog tags are still the most time consuming part. You can find a really good set of maps with dots to help you find the general area and pics of exactly where the cases are in each spot here:

There is an accompanying Reddit thread by the map author here with lots of good comments:

There are videos that walk you through each map, but that's like an hour of screen time lol. Maps are better in my opinion. It will be much easier to find dog tags on a populated server set up for this purpose. It's a bitch to tag hunt with a battle raging around you or when you can't get the game to start because of not enough people. Better with multiple folks there looking for tags simultaneously, then you can help others on a particular map to hunt for the case when you already have that dog tag.

Last edited:

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
I was sold at secret elevator. Let me know when this is happening
Yeah I’ll probably post a time and a place when we find enough people and everyone gets the tags/assignments needed.

Until then just work on getting those first three assignments.

We can arrange a day to finding dog tags too. As they say, many hands make light work, I’m sure a squad of people could easily find the tags within a reasonable time

Reactions: gemcandy98

RyanNet11

Apr 15, 2021
This street
I went through this years ago and it's a fun ride, tarted working through it the hard way.
Yeah I wasn’t into the game when the project was solved. If anyone is interested in it there was a ton of fun and cryptic puzzles that people had to solve to get to the phantom secret elevator. Very fun 👍

There are videos that walk you through each map, but that's like an hour of screen time lol
Yeah I used a set of videos by this dude, but I set the video to play 2x as fast. It wasn’t too much play time and it’s a little more visual than a map. Whatever works best!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCb-JrPrFKqG2oBJrDbxoClg

Infiltrator417

Clan
Mar 10, 2022
Upstate New York
Yeah I wasn’t into the game when the project was solved. If anyone is interested in it there was a ton of fun and cryptic puzzles that people had to solve to get to the phantom secret elevator. Very fun 👍

Yeah I used a set of videos by this dude, but I set the video to play 2x as fast. It wasn’t too much play time and it’s a little more visual than a map. Whatever works best!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCb-JrPrFKqG2oBJrDbxoClg

Ahh, if only I had been creative enough to use the fast forward button! Man, I really should take advantage of more technology... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RyanNet11

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 2) View details

Who has watched this thread (Total: 4) View details