East Coast
Username: BLU3C04T

In-Game Name (Required) Lucius -Verulus

Age (Required) 18

Location (Required) USA East Coast

Games (Required) Battlefield 4

Any Prior Cheat Convictions (Required) No

Previous Clans (Required) None

Reason You Want to Join (Required) I would like to join because I really like the battlefield game but I have no one I can really learn from and it makes playing it solo rather difficult and I would like to learn all the roles, specifically Anti-Vehicle, Counter Sniping, Pilot and Tank Crew

Additional Info I have plenty of experience with other military based games such as squad, ground branch, TAVR, and some other titles so I know how to work with a team and can communicate well.

Do you have discord? Yes

Reactions: Jyrodelix

OldGunney

Clan
Nov 12, 2018
Kentucky
Welcome. Just dont cuss in chat mode. Doesnt take much to learn all the facits of the game. Hope you have a mic. Good squad work with fellow members will advance you in points and ranks.

• Haha
Reactions: Jmonty

RedKilla

Founder
Administrator
May 7, 2015
Colorado
battlelog.battlefield.com
Hello and welcome to our forums, are you new to Battlefield 4? Looks like you have a total of 3 hours played. Stay active in the server as well as the forums. Thats the key to getting in!

BLU3C04T

Mar 8, 2024
East Coast
Hello and welcome to our forums, are you new to Battlefield 4? Looks like you have a total of 3 hours played. Stay active in the server as well as the forums. Thats the key to getting in!
I have some other experience on my friends Xbox but I recently reinstalled the game on my pc and started playing under my own account

Reactions: RedKilla

Jyrodelix

Clan Member
Clan
Mar 7, 2020
Letterkenny, Ontario
Adam Devine Reaction GIF

Who has watched this thread (Total: 2) View details