đź‘ŽRAWWWB

DjGrouch

Mar 18, 2021
California
Wow, that's crazy. I wonder how long he's been using that....

Embarrassed Shame GIF

RAWWWB

Apr 12, 2021
San Diego
Shrimpy just made me aware of this thread. I thought I've had a Punkbuster client issue for the last week and have been trying to troubleshoot every way I know how-- now I know why I can't play.
I'm sure you guys won't believe that I do not cheat judging by some of the comments, but I've been playing battlefield since I was 16 years old (I'm 35 now); I have never installed cheats and would never cheat. I am super bummed about this and trying to file an appeal.
Thanks for the heads up Shrimpy

DjGrouch

Mar 18, 2021
California
Shrimpy just made me aware of this thread. I thought I've had a Punkbuster client issue for the last week and have been trying to troubleshoot every way I know how-- now I know why I can't play.
I'm sure you guys won't believe that I do not cheat judging by some of the comments, but I've been playing battlefield since I was 16 years old (I'm 35 now); I have never installed cheats and would never cheat. I am super bummed about this and trying to file an appeal.
Thanks for the heads up Shrimpy
I think it would be very hard to believe that PB would do an "Accidental" Aimbot ban, but what do I know...

Power Rangers Reaction GIF

Friedshrimpy

Clan Member
Feb 19, 2019
I only made mr rawb aware because he had dm me through origin asking me....of all people if I could help with a punkbuster issue or if I knew of anyone capable of troubleshooting. I told him I'm dumb as a stick but also told him that I saw a thread in the hall of shame with his name there. I didn't read it until now. So, I had no idea of what is/has/was going on. All I know is that I'm not good at this game, I don't have the best computer, best anything, but, I won't do anything to improve my play thru cheats. Furthermore, I barely know how to navigate Google, double click an app is all I'm good for.

Chris

RAWWWB

Apr 12, 2021
San Diego
Yea Even Balance no longer responds to support tickets and PBB ban passes the buck to Even Balance so guess that's it; thanks anyways man.

Who has viewed this thread (Total: 1) View details